Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Challenge to Mrs. Arroyo

Before you read my previous entry, a challenge to Mrs. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

I will only stop exposing what you plan to do to perpetuate your evil reign in this country, ONLY, if you start these things:

1. Tell the truth. Organize a presscon and tell the entire Filipino People that you're not planning to stay a second longer than 12 o clock of June 30, 2010.

2. Lower gasoline and diesel prices by as much as 8 pesos.

3. Support Enrile's bid to erase the royalty tax. That way, I don't need to pay 4,000 pesos every month for electricity.

4. Don't run as a Congresswoman in Pampanga. You caused us so much harm already. Tama na. Pahinga ka na, Gloria. You should learn when to stop.

5. Increase the loanable amount sa SSS and Pag-Ibig so that people like me would just build a water-refilling station. Para hindi na kami magsulat.

Opps! Sorry. I vowed pala never to write bad pieces again....Hindi ko mapigilan eh. Daming katangahan at kagaguhan kasi dito sa bansa natin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!