Thursday, April 15, 2010

Atty. Alex `Pinoy' Lacson

I have a confession to make--if not for this guy, I would have probably died already. Yes. I owe my life to him---Atty. Alex `Pinoy' Lacson.


I don't agree with the latest infomercial of Manny Villar with Loren Legarda. The commercial discourages us to vote for new faces, new blood. 


I truly believe that if we want change, then, we must change our set of leaders. It is time for us to do this. This elections is our chance. Let us not elect traditional politicians please. These politicians had their chance, and for decades, nothing had happened to us.


Time for a change. Time for new Pinoys with new ideas for us to improve our lives.



http://www.youtube.com/v/Kht759r0SEE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!