I just read my blog's stats and thank you for your continued trust. I regained my 4-5 google page rank and gained a very steady 12,300 readers every day, 50% plus here and some 40% abroad. Thanks a lot for trusting this site. I will continue to provide you with relevant information and in the next few days, an expose that will rock your world.
Anyway, for the 40% Filipinos who read this blog from the comforts of their homes abroad, this is my official endorsement of the people who I think deserve Senate seats. I based this on my seven qualifications:
1. First, the person, regardless of his education and intelligence, should have his/her heart in the right place. Love of self, love of family, love of fellow men and love of God are all signs that his heart is in the right place.
2. Second, intelligence. The candidate should be intelligent and with a wit that knows how to distinguish what is right and what is wrong.
3. No debt with Big Business.
4. No company that will benefit from the post he is seeking.
5. Not being influenced by influential father or mother.
6. Strong willed.
7. Ready to implement the People's Agenda.
For the last six months, I interviewed these candidates and I sincerely believe that they fit these qualifications to the "t". THese are:
- LACSON, ALEX of the Liberal Party. Talked with him, saw and listened to him on several occasions, including that Bandila interview of Henry Omaga-Diaz and Ces Drilon and of course, that Karen Davila ANC interview. He tops my vote.
- OPLE, SUSAN of the Nacionalista Party. She deserves a Senate seat for her tremendous work with the Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), a person with her heart in the right place, strong willed, very intelligent and wants real change to happen in our country.
- DE VENECIA III, JOEY of the Partido ng Masang Pilipino (PMP). Joey is no push-over. He fights for what is right and disdains what is wrong. Joey is not being influenced by his father and chooses and picks his own fights. He deserve to be at the Senate.
- LIM, DANILO (IND). This General fought for us during the darkest days of our Republic. He deserves the Senate to pursue the Cause of the People.
- QUERUBIN, ARIEL of the Nacionalista Party. His sacrifice should not be in vain. Otherwise, we might be accused as a People who do not recognize heroes.
- OCAMPO, SATUR of the Nacionalista Party. Ocampo's heart is in the right place, sacrificed his whole life fighting for the cause of the Poor and the oppressed.
- MASA, LIZA of the Nacionalista Party. Fought for the rights of women and the oppressed.
- BAUTISTA, MARTIN of the Liberal Party. Highly intelligent and definitely nationalistic. His views on health and how to improve public health system are revolutionary.
- GUINGONA, TEOFISTO III of the Liberal Party. Deserves to continue the legacy of his nationalist father, and has his heart in the right place.
- ACOSTA, NEREUS of the Liberal Party. A very intelligent man, with a tremendous love for his country.
- BIAZON, RUFFY of the Liberal Party. Deserves to continue the legacy of his father, but with an independent streak in him.
- HONTIVEROS-BARAQUEL, RIZA of the Liberal Party. A hard-worker in Congress. Legislated more laws than Lito Lapid. Deserves our vote.
DE VENECIA (PMP/UNO)