Friday, October 1, 2010

FREE CARLOS CELDRAN! FREE OUR SOULS!



























Sharing with you this link http://www.thepoc.net/commentaries/9820-free-carlos-celdran-the-uber-subversive.html.


I am writing this from the hills of Tagaytay. 


I am asking the New Patriots of the New Generation to march at the Station 5 of the Western POlice District. Let us join the thousands as we demand the release of Carlos Celdran, a dear friend and uber-Patriot.


He is being kept in violation of his rights as a citizen. He is being kept by the dogs of the clerico-fascists.


After I finish my work, I will go and storm the heavens with my appeals for the freedom of Carlos Celdran.


FREE CARLOS CELDRAN NOW!


LET US EX COMMUNICATE THE FRIAR WHO FILED A CRIMINAL CHARGE AGAINST CARLOS CELDRAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!