Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!


Though its really hard to say that this day is really Jesus Christ's birthday (biblical scholars say Jesus was born either on the last week of September or the first week of October), nonetheless, best that we have this day to rest our souls and re-kindle old ties. 


Its alright if this is not Jesus' birthday, the fact that we have one day in a year when we celebrate with friends, get some extra money from greedy capitalists and at least enjoy some special food, these things are enough to justify this day, a holiday.


Its good for everyone, really, to enjoy this day. I have two more days to go before I go again to the office and present something to my boss. Until then, I have the time to spend it with my kids. 


Christmas is really for giving and what do we really give to people? Our love, and our souls. That we must always do.


Doing simple things every single day realizes the changes that we envision.


The more we change, our environment changes with us. 


Let us realize this by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!