Saturday, February 19, 2011

What happened before Binay's visit to China

The President got sick. He just lost all hope. He probably read a one-page briefer on the three OFWs and told himself " This is drug smuggling. I can't do something about this. I may just lie in my bed and cry. It is not within my power to do this."


Out came Vice President Binay with a suitcase in hand. 


President: " O, jun, where are you going?" says the sobbing president, " Amelia, pakikuha nga ako ng ice cream, hindi ko na kaya ito, this case sucks."


Binay: " Noy, I'm going to China to appeal for the lives of our kababayans."


Noy: " Jun, there's nothing we can do. China is far bigger than us. Besides, their crimes are drug-related."


Binay: " Noy, are you really sure of their guilt?"


Noy: " It says here that the Chinese Supreme Court just finalized their decision to execute them by lethal injection. There's nothing we can do. It's a local matter." (Gestures to one of his aides> We overhear Noy asking for another pack of cigarettes.)


Binay: " Ah, ganun ba. Local matter din ba ito, just like what happened during the Manila bus hostage crisis?"


Noy: " Yes,  (in between puffing) I think it is. Those three OFWs should be left to die there, because they violated the anti-drugs laws of China. China has the right to execute those who violate their own laws. It's a local matter."


Binay: " Well, Mr. President, I beg to disagree. This is not a local matter. This is actually transnational. We have here, 3 of our fellow Filipinos, victims of an African based drug syndicate. They were asked to carry bags full of heroin without their knowledge. I think Mr. President that you're mis...."


Noy: " Ah, I don't believe you. This is a local matter which we should not try to meddle with, otherwise, mapapahiya lang tayo. I am calling all our friends, to just do some ecumenical prayer sessions. I'll be asking the nation to do a countdown and just pray every six in the evening, that's Angelus time. I'll let the Muslims and the Born again Christians and the INC to follow the Catholic example of praying during Angelus."


Binay: " Okey Mr. President, if that's your idea of an ecumenical prayer..."


Noy: " Yeah, it should always be six o'clock....at least 30 minutes bago TV patrol. You know naman that TV patrol and us are allies, right Ricky?"


Ricky Carandang emerges from the curtains mysteriously. Binay was shocked. Ricky is garbed in white, with a red cape and an olive branch in his head.


Ricky: Good morning Mr. Vice President. Yes, as I counseled the President--this is a local matter and we must not meddle into this. But I hope for your success Mr. Vice President."


Binay: " I should be going. Time is important. Thanks Mr. President."


Noy: " Okey, okey, off you go. Ricky!"


Ricky: " Yes, Mr. President."


Noy: " I'm depressed. I'm sick. Please get my Xbox. Let's play NBA."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!