Saturday, March 26, 2011

GLOBE'S 599 1 MONTH UNLIMITED GLOBE-TO-GLOBE CELL AND LANDLINE PROMO--THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER

Imagine thousands of pesos lost just because of a telecommunications promotional gimmick. And I am referring to Globe Telecommunications 599 1-month unlimited Globe-to-Globe cell and landline call promo.


Based on my experience, this is the most scandalous, the most antiquated, and the greatest scam ever. AND I AM SUING GLOBE FOR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE.


Really, I never really subscribed to any gimmick except that my wife wanted me to avail of this promo simply because my cellphone pre-paid card use usually runs in the thousands of pesos every month. This is like having a post-paid line, right?


Paying 600 pesos is not bad especially if its UNLIMITED. THE PROMISE? 1 MONTH USE.


I haven't used this for two weeks and here I am having SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED MESSAGES AND NOT BEEN ABLE TO CALL OTHER GLOBE CELLPHONES.


THIS IS STUPID! TOTALLY CRAZY AND SCANDALOUS!


This is an outright scam perpetuated by Globe Telecommunications just to appease Senator Juan Ponce-Enrile, who used this issue to get his second gig at the Senate.


NOW, PAGING SENATOR ENRILE---I AM NOT HAPPY WITH GLOBE. CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? 


IF ENRILE REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TELECOMM, THEN, ME KUMITA DITO.



1 comment:

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!