Sunday, January 8, 2012

ALERT! READ RAISSA ROBLES TODAY, AS IN NOW!

" My silent prayer is that this year will be better than the previous one
not just for me, but for every single one who hears my Message"
Since I'm turning a year older today, I'm turning off all my gadgets and this includes this personal computer, for my sweet and silent thing with God. 


I will close my eyes and just feel God's presence. I am going back to where I was born to relax. I will also review the things I did last year and will plan for the things that I'll do this new year. 


As a birthday gift to all my friend-readers, I included a PDF file in this blog. This is my solemn faith. I wrote The Holy Way Towards the City of the Lord, a research really on the things we need to be saved. If you want a copy, please email me at ricky.rivera@philippine360.com. (Opps! The PDF cannot be saved here. Just order a copy please. Thanks!)


Anyway, please read Raissa Robles' entry today on Chief Justice Renato Corona's acquisition of a plush condo at the Fort courtesy of Megaworld.


This entry is, by far, the most comprehensive research blog that I ever read. Kudos to Robles for this. I salute Robles for her work. see link: http://raissarobles.com/2012/01/07/realty-broker-coronas-posh-condo-a-steal-at-p14-million/#comment-9586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!