Monday, February 13, 2012

Newphilrevolution nears celebrating 1million views

NPR will celebrate its 1 million mark very soon
Based on my site's stats, I am nearing the 1,000,000 pageviews mark. After three years, whoa. Thank you madlang pipol! You inspire me all.


I am thinking of getting the .com for this site. What do you think? Or I just link it with philippine360.com as the opinion link?


For those who want to write in this corner, please email me at mangubat.patricio@gmail.com and I shall give you access and you can write whatever your heart desires. 


When I reach 1 million, I shall radically change this site and will write more investigative stories, more film reviews and more insight track entries.


Again, my thanks to the wonderful people who regularly reads this. As I write, there are more than 8,000 plus people who read this site every single day. Thank you all. 






2 comments:

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!