Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chief Justice Renato Corona interviewed by NPR

I had a chance to interview Chief Justice Renato Corona. In the interest of fairness, I shall print here his responses to many critical issues which affects our country today. 


I was invited last night by my colleagues in the blogging community and inspite being sick (I was down with tonsilitis for the whole day), I tried to honor my word and attended the news briefing. 


Expect some revelations in this interview. There were so many things which Corona clarified during the interview and in the interests of fairness, I shall print them here. 


Wait for this explosive series, only here at New Philippine Revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!