Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Bourne Legacy Trailer features Manila

I was viewing the trailer of the latest Bourne Legacy movie (I am a great fan of this . Fact is, I have a complete set of Blu-rays of the Bourne films) and seeing my country as one of the exciting locations of the film gives me an unspeakable sense of excitement and pride. 

The Bourne story is one of the most anticipated film stories in this century. It is a must-see film. Based on the trailer, the latest Bourne installment opens on August. I hope the Philippines is considered as one of the first countries to view it in its global premiere. I would not pass this opportunity. 

This is the film's exciting trailer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!