Saturday, August 4, 2012

Heart Evangelista's True Love

Heart Evangelista finally admitted that Jericho Rosales remains her "true love". Her three year relationship with Rosales was the highpoint of her lovelife and according to her, remains the best time of her life.


I understood what she meant, for I too, had a true love whom I still consider the best one from all the women that I became involved with. Those days I spent with her remain in my memory and heart, of course.


It took me about three years before I recovered from the hurt. I remember those days when I spent it all thinking about the things I did and the things I did'nt do to save the relationship.  It was a struggle. 


Every single one of us, mortals of this earth, had that moment when we thought that we found what we believe was our soul mate. We gave our all, yet, in the end, it wasn't meant to be. 


Heart Evangelista said that she was prepared to do everything, even live in a shack with Rosales as a testament of her undying love for him. I understand. Even I, back in those days, sacrificed a lot for my true love.


I can empathize with her because every single one of us had this experience, and hopefully, lived through it and recovered. Recovery is one of the most painful things. And I think that both Rosales and Heart Evangelista are still on the recovery stage.


The thing about these things is, when you see your true love again, you'll probably ask him or her, the whys that stuck in your mind for the longest time. And the questions will remain unanswered. 


Now, I am not in the arms of a true love, but I am happy. I am happy because I finally found someone who understands me and will always be with me, come hell and high water. She probably pale in comparison with the former, but she has different traits which endears her to me and to which, I found rather amusing and lovely.


Yes, my true love probably enjoys her own life right now. Yet, what is important really, is when someone finds happiness. And after a long, long time, decades really, I can finally say that, indeed, I finally found happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I love what Heart says, "I still believe in the idea of a one true love, and it could be with somebody you don't necessarily end up with." What she says is really true. I feel her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!