Thursday, September 27, 2012

Head and Shoulders Online Ad is irritating

Like a lice or a dandruff, Head and Shoulders online ad is really irritating. As I was reading some stuff over the Inquirer site, it opens the Head and Shoulder ad and out comes a brief "audio ad". I looked at "what the hell did I do now", and noticed that the Head and Shoulder ad just opened itself up and streams the audio and video. It even led to their Facebook account page.

Crap. Bull, Irritating. Obstructive. Whoever did this is plain and simply crazy.

And the ad headline says "Says to kilig moments". Yuck, who will be kilig knowing that you still have dandruff after using Head and Shoulders.

And sincerely, their online ad campaign sucks. My cursor just went past their ad and the ad automatically opens as if I intended to look at it and know more about Head and Shoulder's kilig moments.

I felt that I was being forced to look at this ad. Those who thought that this is okey, think twice.

The behavior of this ad is like spam email. You don't want it but since it enters into your email address, you are forced to open it and eventually throw it out of your system. 

I now feel it with this Head and Shoulder ad. They better review their online media strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!