Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Earthquake shook Manila today


An earthquake, with an intensity 3.5 struck Bulacan, Makati, Quezon City, Pasig and Taguig City this morning. I was attending a meeting with a client when it occurred.

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology recorded it at 10:07.22, thirty one kilometers Northeast of Dona Remedios Trinidad in Bulacan.

The Intensity 3 quake was felt by millions of people, mostly in the East and Southern portions of Metro Manila. It had a depth of 13 kilometers.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel nor remember that there was an earthquake happened in that day. Thank you for this information, now I know it.

    I didn't see that news here-->http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/tag/earthquake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!