Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peepeeps.com---your ultimate news portal

Good news friends!!

I started this Monday and within the week, I expect to launch a news magazine portal.  Yes, and it's called "PEEPS" which stands for "People". It is also an acronym which says People's Entertainment, Events, Places and Scenes.

Those of you who want to contribute to this portal, you can do so by emailing me the material at ricky@peepeeps.com. A month or two, and I will be developing the first news team to create content for the site. If you are a passionate writer and wants to be part of the Peeps team, then, send me an email at ricky@peepeeps.com.

I will not anymore use my nom de guerre in Peeps.

Why Peepeeps? It's a good way of alerting people of what's happening around them. Since we are a Jeepney-loving people, peepeeps also sounds like the horn of a passing jeep, telling us that he's arriving.

I'm still developing the site and I expect to open this site within this week.

Again, if you want to be part of this, please do not hesitate to email me. Materials with photos are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!