Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Those pesky video ads by Wendy's and Lady's Choice at ABS-CBN website

I hate to say this, but I am pissed really by this  50 sec plus video by Wendy's and Lady's Choice over at ABS-CBN news site. I understand that the network wants to capitalize with the monies that go with online ads and I am not faulting them with it.

I am pissed with the "in your face" approach by the website in promoting this Lady's Choice video ad. For the ad to really earn "views" figures, the website administrator made it as the "opening video" when you click to enter the site.

I don't want to watch these video ad tearjerkers. I'm pissed because I am being forced to watch it. Frankly, I am wasting 50 seconds of my life watching this advertisement.

Good if the video is really THAT interesting, but like other online ad videos, this is another direct advertising  in video.

If I'm ABS, I'll just make this video stay in the right side of the website and allow us, readers, to click it if we want to. That way, we will feel like this brand deserves our utmost attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!