The Pinoy Citizen's Oaths and Duties
A Neo-Citizen can be anybody who believes in the principles handed down by the first Citizen of this country--Andres Bonifacio. Unknown to many, Bonifacio is not just a political person--he is moral and spiritual at the same time. He was one of those who believe that nothing is possible without the intervention of God.
What God has taught us in more than a century of being a Nation, is being a Nation united under God. Everything that happens in our country today point to one learning--that man is incapable of creating for himself, a State that will nourish the needs of its citizens.
Ask around and the only dream of every Filipino is simple--live a noble and decent life. What is a noble and decent life?
A decent life is one that every member of one's family eats thrice a day, goes to school or work without any hassle and gets a job. A noble life is something that affords a Filipino to get his own house and lives his entire life in a violent-free way.
Katungkulang Gagawin ng mga Z. LL. B.
Sinulat ni Gat Andres Bonifacio
1. Sumampalataya sa Maykapal nang taimtim sa puso. (Worship the Lord Your God with all your heart)
2. Gunamgunamin sa sarili tuwina na ang matapat na pagsampalataya sa Kanya ay ang pag-ibig sa lupang tinubuan sapagkat ito ang tunay na pag-ibig sa kapwa. (Always remind yourself that the true worship of Him is the love of one's country because it is the true expression of love to others)
3. Ikintal sa puso ang pag-asa sa malabis na kapurihan at kapalaran na kung ikamamatay ng tao'y magbubuhat sa pagliligtas sa kaalipinan ng bayan. (Strive it in your hearts the hope of continuous purity and the fate that upon death it is from saving others from their slavery)
4. Sa kalamigan ng loob, katiyagaan, katuwiran at pag-asa sa ano mang gagawin nagbubuhat ang ikagaganap ng mabuting ninanais. (Patience, hard-working, reasonableness and hope that whatever you do, it leads to the realization of what is Good to aspire.
5. Paingat-ingatang gaya ng puri ang mga bilin at balak ng K... K... K....
(Always treasure your name and the teachings of the K.K.K.)
6. Sa isang nasasapanganib sa pagtupad ng kanyang tungkol, idadamay ng lahat ang buhay at yaman upang maligtas yaon.
(Use everything in one's life and wealth to pursue your goal especially if it is being threatened)
7. Hangarin na ang kalagayan ng isa't isa, maging huwaran ng kanyang kapwa sa mabuting pagpapasunod at pagtupad ng kanyang tungkol. (Always be a shining example of a noble man to his fellowmen especially in following his duties and responsibilities)
8. Bahaginan ng makakaya ang alin mang nagdaralita. (Share whatever you have with the poor)
9. Ang kasipagan sa paghahanapbuhay ay siyang tunay na pag-ibig at pagmamahal sa sarili, sa asawa, anak at kapatid o kababayan. (True love means striving hard in work for and on behalf of one's self, spouse, children, siblings and countrymen)
10. Lubos na pagsampalataya sa parusang ilinalaan sa balang suwail at magtaksil, gayundin sa pala na kakamtan ukol sa mabuting gawa. Sampalatayanan din naman na ang mga layong tinutungo ng K... K... K... ay kaloob ng Maykapal, samakatwid ang hangad ng bayan ay hangad din Niya.
(Full faith in the punishments to be meted against those who violate and show treachery. Give full faith to the goals of the KKK as those given by God because the will of God is the will of the people.)