Sunday, June 15, 2008

Equally influential bloggers

Oh, I forgot to include Kevin Ray's blog and this blog on Mar Roxas. I read them with interest. Also the bloggerkapihan site is very interesting indeed. I haven't read JLo's blog. However, those who launched it should not lie to the public because it's not the first time that JLo wrote a blog. The first time he did so was in the Black and White Movement site.

I also read the blogs of Mon Palatino. Mon, keep the fires burning. You're one of the young ones who continue to fight for our people. Work for the people and commit your entire life to them. It's well worth it.

Mon Casiple's blog is also a great read.

Despite my occasional digs at Mar Roxas, I could still see that he's one of the most eligible candidates for the presidency in 2010. However, I would like to see the day when he stands up and lead us, all consumers, to a rally against rising oil and food prices. Enough of this palengke tours. Roxas should be like her grandfather who stood up against our oppressors for the benefit of the people.

Mar, lead us. Be presidential, like Barack Obama.

I also read Philippine Commentary and all the other blogs of my colleagues over at www.filipinovoices.com. Sorry I did'nt include filipinovoices.com because it might be viewed as self-serving.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sir Patricio!

    Check this out: http://marroxas2010.blogspot.com/2008/06/equally-influential-blogger-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!