Sunday, July 5, 2009

A New Theme

Welcome to the new design of New Philippine Revolution!

I decided to change the look and feel of NPR, simply for one reason---palace web operators tried to hack and damage this site. Yep. I noticed it just this morning. It seems that following my stories about Mrs. Arroyo's alleged boob job and the revelations of this site about Oplan August Moon, there seems to be a renewed effort to destroy NPR.

Well, they can try. As I said in previous posts, this is my Sierra Madre. If they will try to stifle even my net presence, go ahead. But, I'll not going to just let them do it to me, no.

The Internet is the last bastion of democracy here in this country. It is a frontier which Filipinos are trying to conquer. Some wants to understand it; others, well they try to manipulate it for their own interests. As far as I'm concerned, I just want to blog for the heck of it. I want to analyze things that's happening around the world, and make full sense of everything. I am not doing it for personal glory, no. I'm doing this so that future generations of Filipinos would understand why many people struggle against this despotic regime and why people like me express this anger in public.

I realized now that NPR has made an impact on some of our friends, and I thank God for it. Starting today, with the new design and all, NPR will be more circumspect when it comes to sensitive matters such as governance and personal lives of certain public personalities. Expect NPR to come out with more posts that are A1 information and well researched.
NPR will remain combative particularly against people in government who cheat and steal the people's money. NPR will remain subservient only to the interests of the Filipino People.

By the way, for more indepth analysis, go visit http://daily2020.blogspot.com. There's also a very good site called http://filipinoobserver.blogspot.com. Try to visit it if you have time.

1 comment:

  1. "How shall freedom be defended? By arms when it is attacked by arms; by truth when it is attacked by lies; by democratic faith when it is attacked by authoritarian dogma. Always, and in the final act, by dedication and faith." Archibald MacLeish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!