Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I told you....

Like what I wrote here in my blog, the palace instructed its allies, even Neri, to nail Abalos. I'm listening the Senate hearings right now and obviously the palace designated Abalos as the "it" guy. Yes, the palace unleashed its "dogs", including Neri, to deviate the direction of the attacks. The tone of the hearings have changed, like I wrote. Instead of directing attacks against FG and the DOTC, it is now Abalos who's being attacked.

As I've said, Abalos has been tagged as the fall guy.

As of 5:44pm, Abalos is fighting for his life and reputation. The old guy is fighting back. The old guy does not want to be the "it" guy. He turned the tables against his accusers, at one point, even accusing Neri of having misinterpreted what he told him of the amount of 200. He even accused Joey de Venecia as the one who hounded him and tried to pressure him to assist him in closing the deal.

Puzzling

What's puzzling is the silence of Joey de Venecia. When Abalos accused him of hounding him, Joey remained silent. I think his silence now means so many things. Was he pressured by the elder de Venecia to just keep silent and let the Senators gorge Abalos? Was there already a compromise between GMA's camp and the de Venecia camp? Obviously, Joey's silence means that he has been advised to keep silence.

I'll write more after the hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!