Friday, November 9, 2007

Bastardation of Democracy

I know personally the directors of the National Press Club, having had the misfortune of being colleagues with them when I was a reporter. These directors are enterprising shits who served Arroyo during the 2004 elections. They are not legitimate journalists. They are more of pr men than press people.

There's a saying in my profession--if you're dirty, chances are you have a very short shelf life. I am calling on the patriotic forces to mete the people's justice to these fakers. Make them an example. Show them that we, Filipinos, still value democracy. These people deserve the severest possible punishment because they did the most despicable thing. They betrayed the trust of the people. They deserve death. If they can do this, bastardization of democracy, they must be, themselves, be bastardized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!