Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ted Failon's wife in critical condition in hospital

While I’m writing this, the lovely wife of ABS-CBN Channel 2 news anchor Ted Failon is in serious condition at the New Era University General Hospital. The hospital is just meters away from their conjugal home in Tierra Pura, Tandang Sora avenue, Quezon City.

Bong Osorio, ABS-CBN head for Corporate Communications called for understanding and avoid speculations as to the cause of the incident. Some malicious tongues say that Ted’s wife allegedly committed suicide, which is, to say the least, a very malicious insinuation.

Ted is still distraught as to what happened to his young wife, which I believe, is a few years younger than Ted. His wife has been with him since he first started his career as a young broadcaster over at ABS-CBN 2. I was fortunate to meet her with Ted when I was doing my OJT over at DZMM Channel 2.

Right now, the 45 year old wife of Ted Failon is clinically dead, according to sources in the hospital. She reportedly sustained a gunshot in the head, again according to sources.

My dear readers, let’s pray for her safe recovery. Let’s refrain from all speculations. Let’s respect the privacy of Mr. Ted Failon especially in this time when their family is undergoing a very serious situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!