Thursday, December 31, 2009

Praises and New Beginnings

For the coming new year, expect something different here at New Philippine Revolution. Before I go to specifics, let me thank my friends for always reading and for being with me in the past months.

RJ Marmol...thanks my friend. I admire you because you're really a true-blue online journalist. Keep it up! To Cocoy Dayao...your posts always make me smile and think. Mabuhay ka!

To Leslie Bocobo, you are one super phenom online journalist. To Noemi Dado, keep on writing phenomenal stuff. To Dean Jorge Bocobo, always enrich us with your thoughts.
To Arlene dela Cruz, always keep on fighting. Our country needs more of you.

To Manuel Buencamino, you always make me wonder, smile, hate, smile, and think. Mabuhay ka! To Carlo Ople, strive towards strengthening New Media.

To Paul Farol and the Victorina guys, keep up with your advocacy for Richard Gordon. Mabuhay kayo!

To Trixie Angeles, nawa'y palakasin pa tayo tungo sa Bagong Umaga, and of course, Atty. Argee Guevarra, gumawa pa ng mga hakbang para mabago ang ating kondisyong panglipunan.

To Nick of FilipinoVoices.com, I love the new theme. Keep it up man!

To my colleagues over at FilipinoVoices, continue making us proud. To Sparks, continue on writing. To Marocharim, you're a young thinker. Forward to more enlightening stuff. To Jester-in-Exile, my man, I pray that you finish your law studies without sacrificing your blogging.

To all those I met online thru Facebook and other media, I appreciate your friendship. You are all valuable.
Now, let's be specific.

I intend to write more expository stuff in the future. To do just that, I would need to go out of my shell and indulge in political work. That I intend to do over the next few months.

Now, New Philippine Revolution will cease to exist after 2010. Yep, as soon as the Filipino People elect somebody worthy of the presidency, I will close this site and open a new one---New Philippines!

New Philippines will be a site where I will write positive things. Transformative Democracy, which is still in its infancy, will be the core philosophy of the new site.

I believe a New Era is in the offing--an era where democracy allows the individual to transcend to a higher stage of evolution, where common ground and common causes are always sought for and where Conscientization is considered a necessary ingredient for the improvement of one's DNA.

I have high hopes that the new year will be different. It will get worst before everything gets better. Our country will experience a tumultuous era lasting for most of the year as we transition from the Arroyo administration to a new administration. Whoever gets elected as Arroyo's successor faces a tough war ahead, against Principalities, against conventions and against traditional forces out to preserve the Old way of life.

The Change we seek and we so long for these past nine years, will definitely happen. The participation of a new set of political leaders, with newer and fresher perspectives particularly on good governance, will enrich our political system. The ascension of New Entrepreneurs and of the scions of past magnates will alter the way we do business.

Next year, we fight the demons of traditional thinking. Next year, New Patriots will be stronger and tougher against those who promote the old way of life. The fight is not about good and evil. The fight will be against the Old versus the New, the Traditional vs. the Modern, the Status Quo vs. Change Agents. The triumph of those who seek change will definitely come.

And New Philippine Revolution will always be there to write History and witness the dawn of a New Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!