Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Simple Pinoy Dream

What is your dream for Filipino society? Is it ideologically-driven or politically-inspired? Is it something sublime or just as simple as making it thru the day?

My new blog tries to answer this. I have a new blog. It's called "The Simple Pinoy Dream".

Unlike this blog, The Simple Pinoy Dream will try to unlock the "mysteries" behind the Filipino dream and provide solutions so that every single one of us would achieve what we dream of.

Visit it at http://thesimplepinoy.blogger.com/. Engage me. Let us talk with one another and try to come up with an answer on what this dream really is. And maybe, just maybe, from our inputs, government will listen and try to craft laws that would make this "dream" a reality, and not a nightmare as what most feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!