Thursday, April 21, 2011

Choosing the broken path

Thousands of people will be leaving Metro Manila in a couple of hours from now. They'll be hitting the beaches. They'll be going back to their provinces with their loved ones. They'll be away and forget about the troubles here in the Metro and just while their time away, enjoying the sun, the breeze, the mountains, the rivers and the beaches.


Momentarily, they'll try to forget about work, about government, about everything, and just enjoy the time with their loved ones. 


In my case, I'll be packing my bags and going somewhere very far from here. As I wrote several entries ago, Patricio Mangubat is going where several people had gone before. Fact is, thousands already treaded this path so long ago.


This path is only for those who want nothing but change in this society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!