Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nationalist addiction

jackin my style
covering my swagger
down on a wager
sleepin' in the gutter.

and, I, alone, am.
in this boom town.
no one recognizes me
i'm just a flash.

wearing my tie
my pants with the stash
gettin along, am, I.
cruising as fast as

a fox chasing the rabbit.

trying hard not to do that habit
praying that i'll lock it
sealed in the deepest pit

can't seem to figure
why I'm suddenly in a seizure
conjuring images in my mind
flash scenes of violence
and men in a bind

big tropicale, sweet ham
filled with spice
big coca-cola with a Pepsi
in mind.

frittin, floppin, lightin, smokin.
trash going down my lung in
and out of the closin
credits of a silent film.

smoke fills my brain
as I type it down the drain
words fillin the gap
can't see the fuckin map
tryin hard to see where
I'm going
i'm only tryin to make
things flowing
the nude garden lurks
making me totally puke
greased thin bodies
awoke in the sunshine
another day,
another firefight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!