Thursday, October 13, 2011

On the Flip-flops worn by Supreme Court Justices

Before I call it a day, let me quote my friend, ABS-CBN broadcaster Nelson Lubao. (By the way friends, wait for Nelson's book, it is a book on quotes he makes daily in his Facebook account). He says:


" The Law is just a three-lettered word but the hardest thing to understand."


Brilliant. Let me apply it to the Supreme Court of this country, which flip flops every single time a personality notes its grievous errors. 


Actually, somebody even told me that this flip flop thing is obviously not Havaianas since Havaianas are consistent and sturdy ones. Probably, their flip flops are Havanas.


Let me re-quote Nelson then:


" The Law is just a three-lettered word fucked up by the Supreme Court."


There. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!