Friday, June 15, 2012

Ratsada sa Inquirer tomorrow

Tomorrow June 16, 2012 is a pretty busy day for me. Noemi Dado, a colleague of mine, will pitch-hit for the first time with me on the show, Ratsada sa Inquirer (8-9am over at Radio Inquirer 990 khz). A good friend from the workers' party will also be a guest, along with representatives from Teleperformance and Lenddo.com. What is Lenddo? Find out for yourself tomorrow.


Listen as we give you a rundown of the most important news events that shaped our history these past week. Erin Tanada will also give us an update on the Universal Health care program.


If you want to suggest something for the show, email us at ratsadainquirer@gmail.com. I will also be setting up a Ratsada sa Inquirer Facebook page, and a twitter page very soon.


INteract with us tomorrow, my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!