Sunday, December 9, 2012

Marquez knocks Pacquiao cold

I was not surprised at all that Juan Manuel Marquez knocked our Pambansang Kamao, Manny Pacquiao. I had it in my gut that Manny would not win this time. I saw several significant changes in Pacquiao during his last fight with Timothy Bradley. The Pacman that the world adored and loved because of his tenacity has substantially changed.

For a substantial discussion of why I believe that the Pacman should re-assess his situation and why he was knocked down, go to my new site http://peepeeps.com. I'll write this in a while.

ON calls that Pacman hangs his gloves up, I do not agree. Pacquiao is still good for two more fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!