Friday, June 10, 2011

Government director uses dead husband to revive sagging political career

I trusted somebody and that person abused my trust. It's a shame. Now, I am suffering the consequences. This person, who has so many pending criminal cases, is helping a director of a government agency. 


That director is using the issue of her slain husband as a springboard to revive the political capital of their family. This person hopes to raise the political stock of her husband's name so that, come election time, she'll be the one to run for the post which her husband lost in the May 10, 2010 elections.


Manipulative, yes? And I'm one of those fooled. I should not have trusted this person especially her "confidential employee". 


So much for helping this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!