Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Father's Prayer

O, Father, I glorify You. I worship Your Most Holy Name.

Please Father, forgive me of my sins. Cleanse my soul by Your Grace. Fortify my Spirit with Yours. Let me be a servant of Your praise.

Father, I ask for your protection. By Your will, strengthen my wife. Give her more energy to be able to take care of my kids. Bless her with more patience. Bless her with enough beauty, so that she will be able to impart them to our children.

Father, By Your Will, guide us to the right path. Give me the knowledge to share with my kids. BY Your Leave, let me by Your Instrument. Let me be worthy of being your steward, a good example to these children whom You gave me as blessings.

Father, these children are Yours. I am but your humble servant. You have given me these children so that they may be able to feel Your Love. Let your love flow thru me and into them. Let them be obedient of Your Laws.

Father, shield them from the wiles of the Evil One. Protect them from those being used to put these children astray. Father, By Your Will, these children will enter Your Heaven and will be with you until the end of Time.

These things I ask in Your Most Holy of Names, AMEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!