Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Flash report: Esperon to be extended

I now understand why Esperon suddenly said there's no more destabilization. Former president Fidel V. Ramos just endorsed him for another term. In fact, Ramos even said that he has supported Esperon since Day One. So, its final. Esperon got what he wanted, another lease of life.

Tordersillas is right--Esperon etal just used the destab bogey for their own selfish ends. They are making Gloria hostage with these pronouncements. I bet my bottom dollar that during the time when these destabilization issues are being floated or being sensationalized by media, a deal or a slew of projects were pushed down the throat of GMA. I still don't have any inkling what they are but I'm sure it involves AFP modernization.

The question that I always wanted to ask but were afraid to know the answer is this--how will Esperon's enemies take this? Will they do something? Or they would just sit in one corner and cry?

Ramos still needs Esperon in government. For whatever reason, only the Fates know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!