Saturday, December 27, 2008

Metal Dog's Fortune in 2009

Today, I learned that my Chinese animal sign is Metal Dog. Good. That's probably the reason why I bark a lot especially when I see that some pig try to scam another animal in the urban jungle. My bark is worse than my bite, sometimes. I have'nt tried biting someone, but, it'll be some nasty wound since probably my teeth is all metal too.

This coming year (the lunar year will start on 26 January 2009, the Year of the Cow (ox for some)), it will either be lucky or unlucky for me. I should befriend monkeys and chickens, since they're my lucky and compatible animal buddies. If you want to meet me, you should avoid doing so between 3 in the afternoon and 7 in the evening since that'll be my lucky times. And if you see me always facing West, well, it figures. West is always my lucky direction and of course, convincing me to go East is surely not for me. I already travelled in the East a lot and it's time for me to travel to Europe for a change.

It's good that I sleep in a metal bed, since that'll be lucky and I'm really facing West all the time. Good for me. I'm always facing my wife's bosom.

It'll be good if I wear white more often and adorn myself with expensive jewelry, especially gold rings. I love gold rings. It gives me something when I need cash.

Overall, the coming year seems auspicious. I'll be starting a new job which could potentially bring in my best self and could potentially help hundreds of lives out there. I'll bark more often when I see Gloria and her syndicate buddies scamming their way again. But, I'll reserve my big bite. I don't want to stain my teeth biting Gloria's dirty and slimy legs. Yuck.

Happy new year to everyone and May All be Blessed by God's bounties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!