Friday, May 29, 2009

New Moon the movie and My Chotovelli

By the way, there are two things that I love---watching movies and watches. That's why I'm reading this new blog called The Watch Club (http://thewatchclub.blogspot.com). It's more polemical yet touches on lifestyle, entertainment and business, less of politics. Why it's called the Watch Club, visit the site. I also did a YOUTUBE channel for the club and a wordpress version of the Watch Club.

By the way, for those of you who love elegant watches, I made a video of my favorite movie and my favorite watch. I did this just today and I hope you'll love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Chotovelli watches! These watches are so big and impressive yet they wear nicely on the wrist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!