Now, let me tell you my choices for President and Vice President.
For president, I will be voting for Liberal Party Standard bearer Noynoy Aquino. I am now endorsing him for 5 simple reasons:
1. Noynoy Aquino is humble, has strong political will and has the correct vision for the country.
2. Noynoy Aquino has the strong moral fortitude needed by the country especially in these times of immorality and corruption.
3. Noynoy Aquino will definitely fight graft and corruption.
4. Noynoy Aquino is the leading contender for the post. To avoid the prospect of electing a minority president, it is for the best interests of the country to elect Noynoy Aquino as majority president.
5. Noynoy Aquino listens and is quick to his feet especially in decisions that needs his immediate attention.
And I proclaim today that Noynoy Aquino will become the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines. I am extremely confident Noynoy Aquino is our new president. When I saw him up close and personal a few days ago, he now has the "halo" that I saw in former presidents Cory, Fidel, and Estrada.
For Vice President I will be voting for Liberal Party vice presidential bet Mar Roxas for five (5) simple reasons:
1. Mar Roxas does not have graft cases filed against him--unlike one of his rivals who has numerous graft cases against him.
2. Mar Roxas is honest and tapat, unlike one of his rivals who admitted infidelity in his past.
3. Mar Roxas has a very strong political will, rooted firmly on his ideological beliefs, unlike one of his rivals who is just posturing.
4. Mar Roxas has experience in managing executive departments.
5. Mar Roxas is the leading contender in the surveys and we need a majority vice president.
Black propaganda heaped upon him will surely fail---and the Binay minions will be frustrated come May 10, 2010 elections.
Let us all pray, regardless of our religious beliefs for Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas. Failure of this elections is directed at stealing the thunder so to speak from an Aquino-Roxas victory.
1. LACSON, ALEX (23)
2. DE VENECIA, JOEY (12)
3. OPLE, SUSAN (38)
4. LIM, DANNY
5. QUERUBIN, ARIEL
6. MITRA, RAMON
7. ACOSTA, NEREUS (1)
8. BAUTISTA, MARTIN
9. GUINGONA, TEOFISTO
10. HONTIVEROS, RISA
11. MASA, LIZA
12. OCAMPO, SATUR
IN CASE YOU DON'T APPROVE OF SOME OF THEM (BUT DON'T DELIST LACSON, OPLE, LIM, QUERUBIN, DE VENECIA AND MITRA), CONSIDER:
1. MARCOS, BONGBONG
2. LAO, YASMIN
3. BIAZON, RUFFY