Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Noy's website says "some characters are not allowed."

I visited the new President's website at http://www.president.gov.ph/government/default.aspx and when I was giving a comment and sending it, it was not working.

Instead, it showed this:

" * Some characters are not allowed."
And this is my comment:

"Spokesperson Edwin Lacierda says the government is ready to stake your political capital on the VAT on the tollways controversy. The question really is--Mr. President, are you ready to sacrifice your political capital just to pursue what many believe is a violation of the law on taxation?"
Can you guess which characters are not allowed in the above comment which I tried to post at the new Office of the President website? Is it the word Lacierda? Or probably "VAT"? Or the word "controversy" shortly after the word "Tollways"?

Oh, well. I guess those who are well-intentioned and are critiques are practically disallowed to comment on the New President's website.

3 comments:

  1. The double quote chief - normally double quote is use for malicious attack such as redirection to different website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tried to send an email to our respectful president, but failed for the same reason.

    I think his secrataries try to block mails intentionally.

    This will spoil this government again as the previous ones.

    This is sad and hopeless for the president, who will never know of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!