Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Killers of Lozano's son should be arrested

I have covered Atty. Oliver Lozano so many times before in the past. Though sometimes I found him just a publicity-seeker, there is some humanity in him when you interview him closely enough. I was once invited to his modest house in Quezon City and fed pancit. Yet, what was important was him sharing his thoughts on several issues.


Now, who would imagine Atty. Lozano suffering now? He just lost a son. 


His 44 year old son was murdered by still unknown assailants. I am a father too and I felt his pain when he was being interviewed last night. 


What if this happened to me? 


I would have cussed and cursed in public and threatened the killers of my son to hide their sorry asses or i'll hunt them down and kill them. I'll give a bounty of a million pesos to whoever will bring the severed heads of these killers before my foot step. 


These thoughts are criminal. But, if you're a father, you'll feel the same pain and probably will shout the same before the world. 


I am not that optimistic that the police would ever find the real killers of Lozano's son. For one, we are not employing scientific methods in our investigation. 


I will just urge our fellow Filipinos to employ bayanihan---those who saw this crime happen, please help the family of Atty. Lozano catch the real killers of his son. If you saw and knew who perpetuated this crime, call me and I'll make sure that they will have their day in court (not the People's court, hehehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!