Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mar-Korina dispels breakup rumours

So, Mar Roxas's lovely wife did show up in yesterday's oath-taking ceremonies at Malacanang. Roxas took his oath before President Aquino and Korina Sanchez was there. The two hopes to dispel rumours of a breakup.


Fact is, the two newly married couples were like lovely dovely lovers. Mar really loves Korina. And to dispel further rumors, Korina gamely posed with her "rumored" rival in the person of Noynoy's social secretary Susan Reyes. Reyes was rumored to be Mar Roxas' "querida". Of course not.


Reyes is formerly wife of Toyota legendary guard Francis Arnaiz. 
Korina is still the "boss" of Mar's house. At last, with Mar at the helm of DOTC, expect an honest government from now on.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words on Korina and Mar here. They would like to extend their appreciation through me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. MAr & Korina would like to extend their appreciation for your kind comments in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend,

    No worries. I always help Mar. For me, he's the only gentleman among the many trapos under Aquino's administration. He should be supported.

    If you have some news about them, just email me at mangubat.patricio@gmail.com and I'll publish them here and in 2 of my other sites

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!