Thursday, November 17, 2011

Itlognitopacio

Imagine the Atty. holding a
butcher's knife whenever
Gloria is abroad.
Wherever this issue of ex President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's flight from prosecution will lead to, people will remember only one thing---Atty. Ferdinand Topacio's balls.

While I'm writing this, I just can't stop myself from laughing. That's what I like about Filipino politics, there will always be someone who gives us some reason to laugh.

Imagine how serious Elena Horn was, or how "agit" Raul Lambino is, when here comes Atty. Topacio, supposedly the best of the two, daring us that he will cut one of his testacles off if his clients do not show up by December.

Just to prove how serious he is and how loyal Atty. Topacio is to his wealthy clients, he is risking his "manhood" just to prove a point.

That's the thing--when you know that you are just prevaricating, it is very hard to convince yourself and others that you're telling the truth. That's why, you'll end up messing yourself in the process just to prove a point.

I imagine Atty. Topacio sweating out every single second Mrs. Arroyo is in Singapore or Germany or Spain. I picture him holding a knife out while his clients enjoy themselves somewhere in Spain or Portugal.

I just don't know what will his client, Mrs. Arroyo now thinks.

Imagine, instead of a damocles sword hanging above Mrs. Arroyo and her husbands heads, it would now be Atty. Topacio's balls instead.

I don't know how much the Arroyos paid Atty. Topacio, but, if I were in his shoes, I would not dare sacrifice my balls just for the Arroyos.

For nine long years, Mrs. Arroyo led a brutal regime which respected no one. I just don't know how many "balls" were crushed during her regime, but the telling tale of hundreds of desaperridos or political detainees jailed and killed, shows you that the Arroyos do not really care if one or some of their loyal allies lose one or two of their balls.

With Gloria filing another motion to the Supreme Court, this time to enjoin the DOJ from not enforcing the TRO, the ball, so to speak, is again, before the Supreme Court.

1 comment:

  1. GMA holds Topacio by one ball only. He is willing to give up the other one kasi walang gamit. Here's an interesting read on his eggs. https://politika2013.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/why-bet-only-one-ball-topacio-wants-one-left-because-gma-wont-return/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!