Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jessica Sanchez's I'm Telling You I'm not going

I'm beginning to lose words to describe this performance by Jessica Sanchez today. I mean, this phenom really astounds you with her interpretation of the songs. Unlike other singers like this Joshua Ledet, Jessica's voice has this timbre which somewhat pinches the heart (or in Tagalog, me kurot sa puso). 


I'm still clueless where Jessica gets that "angst" in her voice. She probably is an "old soul" trapped in a young girl's body. I mean, whenever she sings, you feel the emotion there, which, as what Randy Jackson says, takes time to really be developed in a singer. 


Jessica Sanchez really, is a totally different singer. A singer like only happen in a century.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!