Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Philippine Revolution now at Radio Inquirer 990 KHZ

Since yesterday, I began hosting a regular weekly show entitled, "Ratsada sa Radyo Inquirer". You can now listen to the latest news, indepth insights and public service with a twist that only the New Philippine Revolution can offer. 


I am hosting the show together with Den Macaranas, a veteran newscaster and radio announcer. On the public service side, we will have Erin Tanada as a partner.


There will be surprise guests and resource persons on the show. I have asked my fellow colleague in the social media sphere to give some insights on the topics and trends in the net every week. 


What's so good about the show is it is also being beamed live via internet, and thru the Inquirer.net channels. Juicy tidbits of the show are also open for publishing at the Inquirer.


So, if you want to discuss hot issues with me every fine Saturday morning, tune in at Ratsada sa Radyo Inquirer every Saturday, 8-9 in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!