Sunday, September 16, 2012

Caught in the rapture of 105.1 Crossover

JUST CAME HOME AFTER DRIVING ROUND MAKATI. There was a slight drizzle. This, however, did not discourage the people I saw drinking in Makati's bars. One of my friends, Erika, texted me and asked me to go to Blind Pig. Blind Pig, by the way, is the latest hang-out bar here in Makati. Prices are reasonable. People are cool. And the vibe is just okey.

After eating at Hap Chan, I decided to drive round Makati. The streets are somewhat wet. There is not many people walking along Makati's infamous red light district but I saw several foreigners drinking themselves to death while one of Makati's finest stood by, observing. I saw a Caucasian girl drinking with her male buddies in one of the watering holes along Burgos. She seems to be enjoying the night.

I thought of dropping by one bar, but I didn't. I always had this feeling of "did that, been there, been that", that sometimes, it prevents me from really enjoying myself. Hey, I have a nice job. I am always with nice and very competent people and I enjoy my life right now. 

I have always loved just listening to music while driving. This gives me serenity, the cool music streaming from 105.1 Crossover. Every single worry, every single thing that confuses me or gives me problems, just slowly melt away whenever I listen to Crossover. Their music soothes my soul.

This night is specially different for two reasons: one, I have regained my old self. I feel that I've liberated myself from something heavy. Second, I feel that tomorrow, I will experience something different, profoundly special.

I'll wake up very early tomorrow and I'll go somewhere. I have to re-energize my soul. I have to power up. 

Meanwhile, I'll finish this wine and enjoy the soothing music while its raining outside. Cool. It's okey, don't worry. I have lots of pillows here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!