Monday, December 13, 2010

What I'll do this Xmas Holiday?

Good thing that Malacanang declared December 27 as a regular holiday. That means, I have two long weekends. That will really spur local tourism.


Some would really and probably file a leave of absence from the 28th to the 29th, to complete two weeks of precious holidays.


I'm thinking of a lot of things but one certain thing is that I'll not do what others are doing. People stay in-doors during all these time, but another certainty is, people would flock public parks and malls during these times. 


Malls are offering holiday discounts as much as 70%. That just means that not a lot of people bought stuff prior to the holidays. Despite the recovery of the consumer confidence index, not many people are buying stuff nowadays. Maybe people are still wary of the economic future that not too many people are willing to part with their precious peso.


But, if I have lots of money, here's what I'll do:


1. I'll book a suite at the Seven Suites Hotel Observatory at Antipolo. This nice hotel is quite famous nowadays as a getaway destination. If you want to enjoy a quiet time with your loved one or simply celebrate those precious reunions with your family, Seven Suites Hotel is the best place to go. They have a promo---spend three nights there, get the fourth one free!


2. Spend time at Hongkong. Hongkong is a nice place to spend the holidays. Good food, great company and great shows await those who need to spend some time away from this country.


3. Go to a charity and spend your time with kids or old people. Merely giving them gifts is'nt enough. They need company. They need people to converse with. And that's what I'll do.


3. Treat impoverished kids to a lavish dinner at Classic Cuisine (C2). Classic Cuisine serve great Filipino fusion food, something which no other restaurant does excellently.  If you're lucky, you'll even meet Chef Menoy, the great mind behind those great cuisines. 


4. Finish the book that I'm writing. or


5. Just spend romantic moments with my lovely wife. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!