Sunday, March 24, 2013

A prayer for today

Heavenly God, the God of all gods, the Lord of all Lords, the Merciful, the Creator of the worlds, I worship and praise you. Thank you for your kindness. Thank you for your blessings. I sanctify Your Name always.

God please touch my life today and for the coming days, as I spend it with my loved ones. God, give me strength to do what is right and make my days memorable, fun, and important.

Keep us safe when we travel. May I touch the lives of many as I go to the places where I want my time spent in earnest contemplation.

Forgive us our sins and let our spirits be cleansed by Your Love. Defend us from evil and constantly speak with the Holy Spirit for our protection. Ameen.


1 comment:

  1. Thіѕ is my first time gο to sеe at here and і am reаlly hapρу to read all at аlone ρlace.


    Аlso ѵisit mу web page: dual flush toilet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!