Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A dream with Pnoy--true story

This is a true dream. Last night, I had a peculiar encounter with President Pnoy. I was then probably a reporter (again!) and covering Malacanang (again).

He was with two of his bodyguards. I was just alone. There was a mishap in the scheduling of an event and we were left alone. He was coughing.

Pnoy was coughing and coughing that I pitied him. I told him, sir remember those days when you asked a cigarette from me when we were in Balai and I gave you one?

Yeah.

I regretted giving you one. Then the dream just suddenly transferred to a rural area where he and I talked with the folks down there. He was visibly tired, and coughing. He was wearing white barong, the same barong I wore.

Then I woke up.

How fast time flew. Three years ago, we were in the heat of battle and most of those whom we talked with were still approachable. Now that they are in power, no, nothing.

This is the reality of politics---when you're outside the circle of power, you rage. When you're inside, you become eaten by the same rotten system you so despised.

I vow to myself never to be defeated by this humongous system. I am here for its destruction.

3 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the format in your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    Feel free to visit my blog post - More Bonuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We arе going to ԁiscuѕs
    abοut the three basic drеss ѕtyleѕ іn ргоm dresѕeѕ,
    bridesmaid ԁresѕеs and ρrοm
    gοwns ωith а mentiοn οf their trendѕ in fashion.
    This ѕtrapless gown spοrts a mοdest neckline and is especіally suіtable foг ѕρringtіmе wеdԁіngs.
    Јuѕt tell eveгyοne to wear theiг best lіttle blacκ dresѕ, hаnd them a
    bοuquеt and ѕend thеm dοωn
    the aіsle.

    Feel fгee to visit my ωebsite Cheap bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my blog. You inspired me. But if you intend to put your name "anonymous", better not comment at all. Thanks!